Please understand that being a SSA board member is a serious responsibility and requires much dedication and organization. Board members are expected to attend weekly meetings and complete all necessary tasks within the assigned time. With that being said, it’s also a very rewarding experience for personal and professional development, and of course lots of fun!
Responsibilities of the IT Chair
- Maintaining and updating all the information relevant to the SSA-OSU website and ensuring the proper functioning and usage of the website.
- IT Chair is responsible for the creation of online surveys, and creating and querying databases.
- Managing and maintaining the SSA-OSU mailing list.
- Responsible for taking pictures/videos during events along with the MC and making sure that the website is up to date.
- Add or remove member based on request received by the website or membership forms.
- Coordinating ticket sales and other relevant information on the SSA website along with the Treasurer.
- IT Chair is responsible for managing the email list and sending out weekly email information, and maintaining the email inbox.