Please understand that being a SSA board member is a serious responsibility and requires much dedication and organization. Board members are expected to attend weekly meetings and complete all necessary tasks within the assigned time. With that being said, it’s also a very rewarding experience for personal and professional development, and of course lots of fun!
Responsibilities of the Events Chair
- The Service Chair will be in charge of philanthropic events
- Will have bi-weekly service outings for SSA members
- Create larger service events at least twice a semester
- Work directly with non-profits on campus and in the greater Columbus community in order to establish a relationship
- One of the main point people for fundraising dinner